Hey You! What's Up!


Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo!!


Hem...sangat boringgg sungguh lepas habis exam nih! Tak tahu nak buat apa T_T...My Netbook rosak pulak disaat habis exam nie, nie pun guna yang adik punye. But it's boring, lol! I mean yang adik ni takde benda yang Qaira perlukan like PS and PTS. Qaira baru merancang nak praktik skill melukis Qaira coz sebelum exam tu Qaira takleh nak buat coz ayah tak bagi lorr...and sekarang? Huargh!! I'm gonna be Hulk! "La..apesal tak donlod jew..??" Ops! I malaslah dong...heheh =_="
Hem...cuti ni Qaira spend time watching "We Got Married" Khuntoria...oh! i'm falling love with them !! Hidup bersama selama satu tahun and tiga bulan...soo sweet tgok mereka berdua. But..sedih lah jugak sebab mereka tak bersama selamanya..lol! Jangan marah okey. heheheh...So! sebagai memperingati mereka, lates chikedaut their memory pic!





















(Mesej ni Qaira copy from khuntoriaTumblr)
Nickhun (Video Message): “This will probably be my last video. In 1 year and 3 months- 456 days, I feet very happy that we were able to be together. We became closer and more comfortable with each other. (Touches ring) Sometimes we fight, and sometimes I get hit, but to me, these are beautiful memories.
In the future, we won’t be able to see each other often anymore. Be careful, take care of yourself. Think of me once in a while…thinking of me a lot is fine too. It’s not illegal to think of me a lot so…think of me a lot. This time [we spent together] was very joyful. Very…-pause- happy. 
Victoria (Poster signs): “Do you remember? We met each other for the first time here. Even though it was nervewrecking, I feel relieved. Thank You. In 1 year and 3 months, we made many beautiful memories together. Thanks to Nickhun, I experienced a lot of ‘first times’. Nickhun is the best! Your wish of ‘you can cry’…sorry I still can’t make it come true. Thanks for introducing me to your family in Thailand…I was really happy then ^^
In the future, when you are happy…when you are tired…when you are sad…will you think of me? Then….Nickhunssi, ‘you can cry’” 
Sometimes I’m confused. Is it real, or just virtual? It did come across my mind that I wish it was real. We spent 456 days together, got to know each other more, got to know what kind of girl she is. This girl got involved in part of my life. She will always be a part of me. I will never forget because there is so much to remember.
Nichkhun’s Final Thoughts
We Got Married: Khuntoria, Episode 64 Finale

Isk! Isk!...T_T bubai Khuntoria...i will miss you...

Ulasan

Catatan Popular