Nadialavendra's training life update


Assalamualaikum



Hello, annyeonghaseyo! Gong Xi Fa Chai to all chinese friends! It's been a long3 time i'm not writing here. Maafkan aku wahai blog kesayangan...I'm to busy with my life now. huhu, jual ikan! ;P Inipun ada masa sebab cuti raya cina panjang. Hhuhu..

     Ever since I started training, I don't really spend time with friends. The leisure time I have will be spent either on watching TV or go to the bed or writing. I need to go work from 8:30 until 5:30. I get up early just because the initial two minutes pass-card machines. My mom drive me from home to office takes about 1 hour. Training is tiring. But still, I have time for myself. 

     When I decided to choose that company as my training places, it was my second choice. The company that be my first choice doesn't have engineering courses. It was an contractor's company. I don't know that I can't choose contractor's company, so my first choice was rejected. So, I practically started there for six months. Oh no, six months there it feels like six years. But, In sha allah. May Allah ease my work! :')


     Anyway, I made some good friends at work. He was a Chinese boy from POLIMAS, name Lim Min Jie. He's quite good and sometimes likes to tease me. :) He also likes to make stupid jokes made me laugh with his jokes that often. :D However, my relationship with the other staff in the office is not so close. I'm quite shy. This is because we (trainees) always create problems. It is normal for us who are just learning about how to work in the company. We are new in learning about all this. Hopefully they will be patient with us and never tired to give knowledge to us. But I hope that our relationship will be close from time to time.

     The work we are doing here is like folding paper plan. It have different sizes, from A4 till A0. Besides, we also asked for plotting paper plan. We were also given a work such as editing a plan using AutoCAD. Each day the work given is the same. It makes me felt a little bored, and sometimes I will reminisce the time kat tempat belajar dulu...:'( but I still feel grateful because it's good to have a work that can be made than nothing could be done. Huhu :P. Our office break time is at 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm. Everyday i'm going lunch with Suhada, my partnership a.k.a my friend.

     On my off day, that on Friday and Saturday, I don't go anywhere. Just spend most of the time at home with my siblings, helping my younger brother do his homework and 'lepaking' with my parents, especially my mom. I like to share the story with her. If I make a mistake, my mom would reprove and provide advice. Better than gossiping in the office. Lol.  But, i don't know why, sejak akhir2 ni, my mom always make a joke about married. :'D Oh mom, you like to make that as a funny thing yaa... but your daughters is still young. I don't want to think about it yet.

     At this point of time, I am thankful to Allah for the nikmat  He showered me with. Practical is hard, but i'm glad I can handle it with care. When you're at practical place, you must strengthen your heart and be patient with the staff behavior. When they ask you to do something, do not say no to that job. Try to do it as long as you can make. Always apologize even know you're in the right. Hhaha, if anybody know, I learnt this from Korean drama lar...Misaeng! Best and it help me a lot! I am grateful to have a mother who understand and always give encouragement to me. All the rough memories are meant to teach us some good lessons in life.

Every day is different. It will not be the same. If yesterday you're sad, maybe you will happy today. If you're happy today, maybe not tomorrow.. So just roll with it!

B.I aku berterabur kan? Haha, saja aku nak ajet2 harini. :P Thank you for reading this entry !


p/s : on Feb 14, 2015, at 10:45, my cat, tomok, was hit by my dad's car when my dad was trying to park the car in the porch. But I am grateful for tomok's body that still perfect, it died because of a broken neck. Tomok death was very impressed on me until this day. T_T


Ulasan

Catatan Popular